Contact our hydration specialists in Newport Beach to learn more about IV therapy and boost shots
Hangover Rescue IV Treatments lg. $175 – Orange County, CA
IV Hydration Treatments Cure Hangovers in Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Anaheim & the surrounding areas
IV therapy relieves hangover symptoms quickly.
Fast-acting IV infusion relieves headaches, shaking, dizziness and upset stomach with IV fluids, electrolytes, B vitamins & other ingredients.
Dehydration and electrolyte imbalance are the main causes of hangover symptoms. Boost’s Hangover Rescue IV drip rehydrates your body, replenishes lost vitamins and electrolytes, and flushes alcohol toxins out of your system.
Morning After Group IV Hydration Treatments
Celebrate together, recover together. Relive the memories from last night (or lack thereof) and treat yourselves to a relaxing vitamin infusion in a private room at our Costa Mesa hydration clinic.
Group IV hydration hangover treatments are perfect for wedding parties, out-of-town guests and sports teams.
Hangover IV Ingredients
- Vitamin C
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Why not just drink extra water?
Fluids and nutrients from IV treatments absorb much more quickly through your bloodstream than your digestive system. Drinking water means you have to wait for it to reach your lower intestine, and even then there’s a limit to how much fluid your body can absorb through your digestive tract.
Then there’s the nausea.
IV therapy administered by our medical professionals will help you replace lost fluids without triggering nausea, the way eating and drinking can.
Boost’s Hangover Rescue IV drip allows for maximum absorption of essential nutrients so your body can use them immediately to recover from hangover symptoms.
You’ll experience amazing results after a single 30-minute hydration therapy session in our relaxed spa setting.
IV infusions work faster than pills to cure hangovers.
Book your private party room at our Costa Mesa wellness spa:
How to Get Rid of a Hangover Fast
Hangover headaches can last for a few hours or even a few days. If you don’t have time to be hung up by a hangover, Boost Hydration IV therapies can help.
Understanding what alcohol does to the body makes it clear why Boost Hydration IV therapies work better than any of the so-called “hangover cures.”
Consider common hangover symptoms: headache, weakness, dehydration, nausea. Alcohol affects nearly every part of your body. Alcohol strains the liver’s ability to metabolize sugar, leading to weakness and fatigue. It increases stomach acid, resulting in nausea.
It inhibits the brain’s production of vasopressin—a hormone that tells the body to absorb water—leaving you dehydrated. You’ve also probably lost other important minerals—such as sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium—through sweat, adding to the body’s distress. Hangovers and the resulting dehydration can even contribute to symptoms of depression and anxiety.
You may have tried some conventional hangover remedies in the past:
- Drink an alcoholic beverage or a cup of coffee in the morning.
- Take acetaminophen before going to bed.
- Eat fried foods or burnt toast.
At best, these purported hangover cures only postpone the inevitable, while others have no effect at all. Acetaminophen can actually cause liver toxicity, and coffee can worsen dehydration by increasing urine formation.
Boost Hydration IV therapies don’t postpone hangovers by “treating” individual symptoms. We take a holistic approach. After a night of drinking, your body is in recovery mode, fighting all of toxins you’ve put into it. Unlike other hangover remedies, Boost Hydration IV therapies flush out the toxins wreaking havoc on your body and replenish the nutrients and minerals your body needs. You’ll feel refreshed and ready to take on the world in no time at all.
Dehydration causes a wide range of hangover symptoms. IV hydration cures them.
Ditch the Sunglasses and Feel Better Faster.
Getting rehydrated is the first step toward feeling better when you have a hangover, and the fastest way to accomplish it is with IV hydration hangover relief therapy.
You know the feeling. You felt great when you went to bed, but now it’s the next morning, and you wish you’d never been born. The main reason you feel so awful is dehydration.
For some people, just one drink can result in a hangover the next day, while other people show no symptoms even after heavy drinking. Alcohol causes several physical responses that lead to the tell-tale symptoms of a hangover:
- Dehydration – Alcohol makes you urinate more and, if you don’t rehydrate, causes thirst and dizziness the next day.
- Stomach irritation – Alcohol makes your stomach produce more acid and empty itself more slowly, contributing to nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain.
- Drop in blood sugar – When your blood sugar levels fall, it can cause shaking, moodiness, tiredness, weakness, and, in extreme cases, seizures.
- Blood vessel expansion – Alcohol dilates your blood vessels, which can result in a headache.
- Poor sleep quality – Drinking may make you fall asleep, but the quality of that sleep is poor. You will likely still feel tired, groggy, and unrested when you wake up.
Hangovers generally start when your blood alcohol level drops, after you’ve gotten home from the party and gone to bed. You can probably recognize a hangover without this long, unpleasant list of common hangover symptoms:
- Body shakes
- Muscle aches
- Stomach ache, nausea, and vomiting
- Sensitivity to loud sounds and light
- Depression, anxiety, or irritability
- Difficulty concentrating
- Memory and dexterity problems
Home Remedies for Hangovers
Hangover cures have evolved. IV hydration for the win!
The reality is, only time will cure your hangover. In the meantime, these hangover remedies will lessen your symptoms and help you recover faster:
- Drink fluids –Sip water, fruit juice, or sports drinks throughout the day to rehydrate your body.
- Eat bland foods – Crackers and bread can raise your blood sugar without further irritating your stomach, while bouillon soup or broth replaces salt and potassium.
- Take a painkiller –Ibuprofen is generally a good choice for a hangover headache. Aspirin can worsen your stomach problems, and acetaminophen with alcohol can cause liver damage.
- Get some rest – If you can get some better quality sleep, you may recover more quickly. Keep a glass of water nearby to continue rehydrating.
Preventing a hangover is easier than ever with IV therapy. Our hangover prevention hydration treatment minimizes your symptoms the next day. Stop in and get all the hydration, nutrients, and electrolytes you need to avoid a nasty hangover.
Next time you go out, stop the hangover before it starts with our Party Prep energy boost and hangover prevention treatment. We’ll pump you full of fluids, nutrients, and electrolytes to ensure you stay hydrated and energized all night and to prevent a hangover the next morning.
Orange County’s Best Hangover Cure
Boost Hydration rescues individuals and groups from horrible hangovers across Orange County including: Costa Mesa, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Anaheim, Corona, Irvine, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Mission Viejo and the surrounding communities.