Contact our hydration specialists in Newport Beach to learn more about IV therapy and boost shots
Party Prep Energy and Hangover Prevention lg. $175 – Orange County, CA
Party like a Rockstar.
Overnighter, wedding, long weekend, festival. You’re heading out with family and friends for one reason: to party. When the big night or event finally arrives, the last thing you want to do is head for bed early or, worse yet, end up with an after-party hangover. Next time, add some energy and hangover prevention before you party.
Boost’s Party Prep IV infusion with fluids and 11 nutrients will keep you hydrated and energized, while reducing painful after-party hangover symptoms. With an IV drip hydration treatment in our relaxed spa setting, prepping for a big party or event has never been easier. We’ll make sure you’re well-hydrated and have plenty of vitamins and electrolytes to help you keep the party going.
Nip that Hangover in the Bud.
You’re looking forward to going out, but you’re dreading how you’ll probably feel in the morning. Of course, a potential hangover won’t stop you from having a great time tonight.
And it doesn’t have to stop you from having a good day tomorrow either. A quick pre-party energy and hangover prevention treatment helps you keep the party going and minimizes your symptoms the next day.
There are many supposed hangover prevention pills, patches, drinks, and formulas, but research suggests that these products are unsuccessful or only prevent certain hangover symptoms. The best hangover prevention techniques are also some of the simplest:
- Take a multivitamin – Before you go out, take a multi-vitamin, vitamin B complex, or a drink of juice high in antioxidants to make up for the vitamins you lose by drinking.
- Eat first – Before your first drink, eat a meal rich in carbs, protein, and fat, and keep eating throughout the rest of the party. Food in your stomach slows down alcohol absorption.
- Take it slow – A great way to pace yourself and stay hydrated is to drink a glass of water between each alcoholic beverage.
- Know your limits – If you get a hangover when you’ve had more than four drinks, then stop at four. Or even three.
- Rehydrate –Sports drinks can replace the salt and electrolytes you’ve lost.
- Don’t smoke – Smoking while drinking can increase the severity of a hangover.
- Painkiller – Take an ibuprofen before you go to bed and again when you wake up to help reduce the headache. Avoid aspirin and acetaminophen as they can cause problems when combined with alcohol.
Of course, the only way to completely prevent a hangover is not to drink at all. If you want to enjoy a few drinks at a party or a bar and still be functional the next day, you can follow the steps above to minimize the damage. You can also try our IV hydration Party Prep energy and hangover prevention treatment. Prepare your body for a whole night of partying.
If you got here too late and already have a hangover, check out our IV drip Hangover Rescue for a quick fix so you can get back to your workday – or the next party.
Party Too Hard?
If you missed the memo about hangover prevention and wound up with a splitting headache, don’t worry – We can take care of that. Our IV hydration hangover treatment reduces the headache, nausea, achiness, and other symptoms better than any home remedy hangover cure.