Contact our hydration specialists in Newport Beach to learn more about IV therapy and boost shots
Newport Beach’s NAD+ IV Therapy Lounge
NAD+ IV Therapy
Vitamin Drip Infusion
Boost Hydration now offers NAD+ IV therapy treatments for residents of Newport Beach, Orange County and surrounding areas. Experience the powerful benefits of NAD+ IV Therapy and boost your overall health.
What is NAD+
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide or NAD+ is a coenzyme found in single-cell and multicellular organisms. Humans, mammals, plants, yeast and bacteria rely on NAD+ for crucial metabolic processes. Within a cell, NAD+ turns nutrients into energy and assists proteins with hundreds of other cellular functions.
Scientists discovered the importance of NAD+ in 1906 and since then, NAD+ has become a prized molecule in scientific research. NAD+ plays a central role in biological functions and scientists continue to discover its importance in causing reactions on the molecular level.
The molecule naturally decreases with age. A study concluded that aging is marked by a systematic decrease in NAD+ across multiple tissues. NAD+ plays a crucial role in maintaining DNA integrity and proper cell function to protect our bodies from aging and disease. NAD+ is now recognized as an anti-aging, anti-cancer and anti-diabetic molecule.
NAD+ Therapy Benefits
NAD+ is essential to the body. Our services increase the naturally occurring molecule for cellular support and better overall health.The Main Benefits:
- Anti-Aging Effects: NAD+ slows down and reverses free radicals that are toxic to the body. NAD+ activates sirtuins (proteins) that maintain the length of telomeres. Cells stay healthier, longer.
- Improved Cognitive Function: NAD+ replaces the coenzyme needed to slow or stop cognitive aging. The result is increased mental clarity, better memory, higher concentration, improved moods and better problem-solving skills.
- Aids Addiction Recovery: NAD+ restores the body’s energy level and brain cells by detoxifying and reversing harmful effects caused by substance abuse. NAD+ reduces cravings to help prevents relapse. NAD+ is used as a long-term adjunct for substance therapy.
- Boosts Organ Function: NAD+ helps prevent the accumulation of fats and lipids which is essential for liver function. Studies have shown NAD+ infusions to improve cardiac functions and renal/skeletal muscles.
- Manages Chronic Stress: NAD+ protects cells from stress and makes them more resistant. Healthy levels of NAD+ keep cells strong and resilient, especially in the face of stress.
- Enhances Athletic Performance: NAD+ boosts energy and increases reserves. Athletes receive more energy and quicker muscle recovery.
- Improves Immune System and Inflammation: NAD+ targets toxins and stress which cause inflammation in the body. Continuous inflammation damages cells and harms the metabolism. NAD+ therapy activates enzymes to prevent and repair DNA damage.
- Combats Depression and Anxiety: NAD+ treatments are shown to boost neurotransmitters which are depleted in conditions like depression and anxiety. NAD+ increases serotonin levels to alleviate depression and anxiety symptoms.
NAD+ Therapy ProcessBoostHydration offers two options for NAD+ therapy or an Intro Package:
|Drip 1||1||500mg||2-4 hours||$725.00|
|Drip 2||1||1000mg||2-4 hours||$875.00|
|*Intro Package||3||500mg||6-12 hours||$1,500.00|
*The Intro Package is administered on 3 separate days. The package must be completed within 7 days.
What to expect:
- NAD+ is administered via an intravenous drip.
- Eating and drinking is allowed before infusion.
- There are no lasting amnesiac or psychoactive effects.
- It is safe to drive home afterward.
Who Benefits from NAD+ Therapy?
NAD+ treatments are safe, beneficial and natural. NAD+ naturally occurs within the body and studies have shown numerous benefits to IV infusions.
BoostHydration commonly services:
- Professional athletes
- Navy SEALS
- Military veterans
- Schizophrenic patients
- Recovering addicts
- Patients with depression/anxiety