Contact our hydration specialists in Newport Beach to learn more about IV therapy and boost shots
Orange County’s NAD+ Injections
NAD+ Injection Therapy
Vitamin Shot Infusions
BoostHydration now offers NAD+ shot injections for clients in the Orange County, CA area. NAD+ is a powerful, natural coenzyme and provides numerous health benefits. NAD+ injections provide an easy, affordable way to boost your overall health. NAD+ shots cost $50.00 per injection.
The Science Behind NAD+
NAD+ or Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme found in all organisms. Naturally occurring, NAD+ works as a shuttle bus to transfer electrons between molecules. This pathway allows energy metabolism and DNA repair.
In 1906, scientists discovered the important role NAD+ plays in humans, mammals, plants, yeast and bacteria. Since then, scientists prioritized studies surrounding NAD+. Studies confirmed that NAD+ is essential for causing necessary reactions at the molecular level.
Scientists have confirmed the association between NAD+ and telomere length. Longer telomeres increase lifespan and the quality of life for humans. A recent study revealed the administration of NAD+ increased sirtuin activity within the body. Sirtuin stabilizes telomeres, reduces DNA damage and improves telomere/age-related disease.
NAD+ naturally decreases with age, although other factors accelerate the decline.
Factors for NAD+ Depletion:
- High alcohol consumption
- Excess UV exposure
- Sleep deprivation
- Poor diet
- Sedentary lifestyles
Benefits of NAD+ Injections
The science behind NAD+ overwhelmingly confirms its importance in overall health. Shot injections offer a natural way to increase NAD+ and are extremely effective. An injection immediately enters the bloodstream and is not broken down through the digestive process, unlike oral supplements.
Because NAD+ facilitates bodily functions at the cellular level, the benefits of NAD+ therapy are extensive. NAD+ helps the body carry out tasks better.
Benefits of NAD+ Injections:
- Anti-Aging effects
- Improved cognitive function
- Aids in addiction recovery
- Boosts organ function
- Manages chronic stress
- Enhances athletic performance
- Fights inflammation
- Immune system support
- Combats depression and anxiety
NAD+ Research and Disease
NAD+’s connection to telomeres and sirtuin production, key determinants for cellular health, prompted scientists to study the effects NAD+ may have on disease. Studies show that NAD+ directly affects the factors for alcohol/drug addiction recovery, Parkinson’s Disease, Depression, Alzheimer’s and Heart Disease.
- Alcohol/Drug Recovery: Research showed NAD+ treatment resolved cravings and withdrawal symptoms of individuals addicted to drugs and alcohol.
- Parkinson’s Disease: A study confirmed NAD+ therapy alleviates Parkinson’s symptoms by increasing the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine is essential for movement which is complicated by Parkinson’s.
- Depression: One study revealed 93% of depression patients administered NAD+ therapy saw improvement. Scientists believe this is a result of higher dopamine levels.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Within brain cells, NAD+ controls the production of PGC-1-Alpha, a protein that protects cells against oxidative stress and mitochondrial function. Researchers believe both are linked to age-related brain disorders.
- Heart Disease: A study confirmed that raised NAD+ levels reduced stiffness in the aorta and lowered systolic blood pressure in adults at risk of high blood pressure.
NAD+ Injection FAQ
How quickly does the NAD+ injection work?
The effects of an NAD+ injection are felt quickly. Patients feel a significant boost in their mood and overall well-being following the shot.
How long does a NAD shot last?
The effects of an NAD+ injection last 3 to 5 days. However, the biological influence of NAD+ supplementation last longer and continuously support your health.
How will I feel after the NAD+ shot?
Patients report more energy, improved concentration and better moods. Some patients claim to lose weight easier after NAD+ treatments.
Do NAD+ injections affect individuals with anxiety?
Research shows NAD+ to be highly effective in elevating moods and reversing symptoms of anxiety. Studies prove NAD+ replenishes neurotransmitters that are often depleted during cases of anxiety or depression.
Should I receive more than one NAD+ shot?
Yes! NAD+ treatments are most effective when used regularly, over a long period.
Does NAD+ treatment make an individual look younger?
Studies show NAD+ to lengthen telomeres and reduce the damage caused by free radicals. Higher levels of NAD+ within the body counteract aging from the inside out.
Boost Hydration welcomes walk-in appointments! Book Service.