Contact our hydration specialists in Newport Beach to learn more about IV therapy and boost shots
IV Therapy for Weight Loss – Orange County, CA
<< Back to IV therapy benefits
Weight loss IV therapy helps you see results faster.
Break through Your Weight Loss Plateau with IV Vitamin Drips
IV hydration therapy and boost shots deliver fluids and nutrients directly into your bloodstream, allowing for maximum absorption. Proper hydration is essential for healthy weight loss, helping your body to continue functioning efficiently and to recover after exercise.
Our medical staff can help you formulate a custom IV treatment targeting your specific weight loss needs. You can also modify any treatment in our IV therapy menu with add-on boosts, including glutathione IV infusions.
Lose Weight with Vitamin Injections
Along with IV hydration, our Super Skinny Me weight loss injection and Super Skinny Me metabolism booster provide extra nutrients to boost your energy and metabolism. In addition to these weight loss treatments, we also offer B12 shots for energy and weight loss. Vitamin B12 improves your metabolism and energy to help you shed those unwanted pounds faster.
Our medical professionals will help you determine which treatment is best for you. Make an appointment or stop by our Orange County hydration clinic to get started and lose weight!
Stay Hydrated to Lose More Weight
Water isn’t some magical potion that burns fat, but hydration wellness IV treatments help you lose weight in several ways:
Vitamin drips & injections help your body burn more fat.
- Naturally suppresses appetite
- Eliminates hunger pains (which are often actually thirst pains)
- Replaces sugary drinks, eliminating calories
- Speeds metabolism
- Improves digestive system function
- Increases energy for workouts
- Allows muscles to work harder and burn more calories
Even just drinking cold water burns calories by making your body work to warm it up: one calorie per ounce of ice cold water. It doesn’t sound like much, but it adds up.
Experts recommend men should drink 13 cups of fluid a day and women should drink 9 cups. If that sounds like a lot and you don’t want to carry a water bottle everywhere you go, stop by our relaxed spa setting for a hydration treatment and get your metabolism moving.
What to Eat to Lose Weight
Even if you change nothing else about your diet, adding protein is one of the best ways to lose weight. Eating protein boosts your metabolism, makes you feel fuller, and reduces cravings.
If you’re not following a particular diet plan and are simply trying to eat healthier, here are some of the best things to eat and drink for weight loss:
- Water (of course)
- Eggs (there’s that protein!)
- Black coffee or green tea (lots of antioxidants)
- Coconut oil (great substitute for cooking fats)
- Fiber (helps control hunger and weight long term)
- Fruits and vegetables (lots of water and fiber!)
Cut back on foods with added sugars and refined carbs, along with sugary beverages like soda and fruit juice. If cutting these out entirely makes you feel like you’re depriving yourself, go ahead and indulge once in a while. Feeling deprived of things you love is a major reason so many people give up their healthy diets.
How to Lose Weight Fast: 12 Weight Loss Tips You Need to Try
Weight loss IV treatments help your body absorb nutrients more efficiently.
Fad diets, miracle pills, weight loss tips for men, women, and teens—with so many weight loss trends, how do you figure out what’s real and what actually works for you? The basics everyone knows—healthy diet and exercise—are such broad categories it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what to eat and how to work out.
Along with your regular diet and routine, try these weight loss tips and tricks:
- Use smaller plates for portion control.
- Count your calories.
- Keep healthy snacks around, like fruit, nuts, yogurt, raw veggies, or hardboiled eggs.
- Brush your teeth after dinner so you’re less tempted for a snack later.
- Chew more slowly.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Don’t call it “exercising” or “working out”—call it what it is (running, bike riding, washing the car, playing with the dog).
- Go for a short walk every day, or twice a day.
- Split a meal or dessert at a restaurant with someone else.
- Get active while watching TV or during commercials.
- Eat at the table instead of in front of the TV.
- Stick it out—it generally gets easier to keep the weight off over time.
Our weight loss injections make an excellent supplement to whatever method you choose, improving your metabolism and energy to maximize the effects of your hard work.
Book an appointment for weight loss IV therapy or contact our weight loss specialists in Orange County today to learn more!
Our Costa Mesa medical spa serves Orange County residents living in Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Long Beach, Anaheim, Corona, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Lake Forest, Huntington Beach, Westminster, Garden Grove, Laguna Hills and the surrounding communities.