Contact our hydration specialists in Newport Beach to learn more about IV therapy and boost shots
Brain Boost Treatments sm. $99 / lg. $175
Enhance Memory and Increase Focus & Clarity
When life comes at you hard and fast, you need to stay focused. Give yourself an edge when it’s time to study for a big exam or hammer out an intense work project. IV hydration therapy with essential nutrients and taurine helps you concentrate on the task at hand.
Your ability to think clearly affects every aspect of your life, yet it can be compromised by overwhelming circumstances, lack of sleep, or the effects of aging. Improve your memory and stay sharp so you can keep your important work and personal commitments.
When you can’t afford NOT to come through, come down to our clinic and relax while you enjoy an energizing Brain Boost IV treatment. You’ll increase mental stamina and clarity by giving your mind what it needs to thrive.
Brain Boosting Hydration Treatment Fuels Higher Functions
Hydration therapy begins with replenishing fluids the cells of your body and brain need to be at their best. Taurine is added to ensure critical brain and retinal functions. This organic acid is a powerful antioxidant also known to help soothe anxiety.
Nourishing vitamins and minerals, including vitamins B and C, help stimulate and balance neurotransmitters, the brain chemicals responsible for communicating information throughout your system.
Your brain, like the rest of you, is mostly water. To function optimally, your neurons require a balance between water and all the other nutrients and chemicals involved in brain function. When you get dehydrated this balance is disrupted and your mental processes immediately become less efficient.
Over time, chronic dehydration can cause fatigue, reduced cognitive function, mood swings, and a whole host of negative physical effects. Protect your health and revive your mental alertness with safe, easy hydration treatments.
Brain Fog Symptoms
Brain fog happens to everyone at some point or another. A temporary spell of forgetfulness or confusion is common, especially when physical and emotional stresses are running high. But chronic brain fog is not just part of being human or growing older—it’s a sign you need to take action so you can feel like yourself again.
Do any of the statements below sound familiar?
- You know you’re an intelligent person, but lately you’ve been struggling with cognitive performance.
- You have a vague sense of needing to recall something, but are unable to “punch through”.
- You feel exhausted by complex mental tasks, similar to when you have a bad flu.
- Your baseline state is often tired, distracted, irritable, or just not feeling like yourself.
Brain fog is common, but it’s definitely not normal. IV hydration therapy with Brain Boost supports your body and brain to give you the power you need to break through.
3 Fundamental Habits for Peak Mental Performance and Energy
You can fight the symptoms of mental fatigue and feel like yourself again by restoring a healthy balance to your life. For best results, don’t try to overhaul your lifestyle in one day. Start by making one change and sticking with it for a week or two, then moving on to the next. Even incremental changes will add up over time. Go at your own pace, and your brain will reward you for your efforts!
- Get moving. Regular exercise delivers multiple benefits for your body and your brain. It relieves stress and releases natural endorphins to improve your mood and energy levels.
- Rest up. Getting plenty of quality sleep is imperative if you want to be at your best. Running on empty makes it harder to manage your diet and emotions, and can upset your hormone balance.
- Eat clean. Processed foods, refined sugar, and artificial sweeteners are harmful to your physical and mental health. Drink plenty of fresh water every day, and make sure your diet includes a balance of protein, healthy fat, and fresh produce so you can look and feel your best!
Brain Boost IV therapy supplements your healthy lifestyle choices and supports optimum brain function. Our Orange County medical spa also offers Good Mood Boost vitamin therapy injections for those days when you need a quick pick me up to keep you on track. Is jet lag causing mental lags? Treat yourself to Jet Lag Relief IV therapy to counter the mental and physical stress of air travel.